Thursday, October 16, 2014

I was just kidding
about the handbasket thing...

I don’t scare real easy, but this headline in the NY Times frightens me… “C.D.C. Rethinking Methods to Stop Spread of Ebola”. These people have had 68 years to think and rethink this very situation… I would feel much more secure if they were to say that they were examining numerous options to stop its spread…
"When I say I'm never running for public office in New Jersey again, I mean I'm never running for public office in New Jersey again,…" Chris Christie …"The only job left for me to run for is United States Senate, and let me just say this: I would rather die than be in the United States Senate.”  I'm surprised his nose didn't grow 2 feet! Can you say “political positioning”. This wannabe Presidential hopeful is just screaming to be abused…and who am I to refuse…
And just to clarify my position concerning MY OPINION: My opinion is immaterial, people believe what they want to believe. It’s my job to remember they have the right to their opinion and, in actually, I’m not that important. Fact, truth and belief do not always align, and differ from person to person, based on their experiences and perception. Moreover, I continue to ask myself, would I rather be right or happy…
Enjoy your weekend and try to do something good for someone. Who knows, they might get the impression you actually belong to the human race...

No comments: