Friday, September 26, 2014

Nothing about nothing

Based on this article, my medical records are worth more to hackers than my credit card number…go figure…
I can only assume we are fighting ISIS because we think all the other Arabs declaring fatwa against ISIS won’t win. I surely hope our politicians don’t believe that just because we help them out doesn’t mean we are allies…or will ever be allies. We already have a Trojan horse inside the USA, they just haven’t revealed themselves and taken up arms yet…
I guess we can’t just let them go to war and kill each other because it would disrupt the supply of oil coming from the region. Lord knows they’ve been fighting for thousands of years. I’m not opposed to them fighting each other… Is that bad?
I am not displeased to see the resignation of our illustrious Attorney General Eric Holder. However, I am apprehensive about his replacement and how far he or she will go to circumvent the constitution, sidestep the law and extort more money from the private sector…
He will go down in history as protector of voter’s rights (to get Obamaphones - unless they voted absentee from the cemetery) and his efforts to end racial discrimination in the justice system (fail). If I were him, I wouldn’t want to explain to his great grandchildren why they will have to commute to China to get a decent job.
Well, I read on the Diety’s blog that the economy grew at 4.6% rate last quarter. Surely I’m not the only American that does not believe any of their numbers. Due to their ever-changing formula that creates a more positive total, I choose to just look around and see if we’re better off now than a few months/years ago. It’s like the unemployment rate, getting them off the books and out of the equation doesn’t mean they’re employed.
Enjoy the nice weekend weather and those you care about. And if you get bored, count up all the blessings in your life money can't buy and figure out how wealthy you are...


No comments: